UCreate3 of the HUB Entrepreneurship and Innovation is the interdisciplinary acceleration program for projects at UNIL. Do you have a project that you want to launch ? Apply now for the next call for projects of autumn 2021.
The interdisciplinary acceleration program supports all types of projects, technology driven or not, commercial or not-for-profit. Projects with a social and/or environmental impact are particularly welcome. This program, which foster creativity and innovation, also equips you to become actors of change.
What is the UCreate3 acceleration program ?
The main objective of the UCreate3 program is to encourage, facilitate and accelerate the creation and development of 8 projects per semester. The program is supervised by experts, coaches and trainers who will accompany the participants during 16 weeks.
A co-working space is available at the UNIL Accelerator. All training sessions of the program are held at the Accelerator. This will facilitate the sharing of experiences as well as the cohesion of teams and projects.
What are the main goals ?
- Encourage all types of innovative projects, whether they are technological or not
- Accompany and support the selected projects throughout the acceleration process with several training sessions and expert coaching
- Follow up on projects and candidates to increase the potential of success
- Facilitate collaboration within the 7 faculties
The advantages of UCreate3
- Take part in training sessions (+25 hours)
- Benefit from the support of a dedicated coach
- Improve your skills with experienced entrepreneurs
Benefit from a network of entrepreneurs
- Receive financial support up to CHF 10,000 .- / project
- Access to an office in a co-working space at the UNIL Accelerator (250 m2)
Location : UNIL Accelerator, Amphipole.
The modules will take place at the UNIL Accelerator or online by video conference depending on the evolution of the health crisis situation.
Deadlines for the call for projects of autumn 2021
- 17th of May 2021 : Opening of the call for applications
- 29th of August 2021 : Registration deadline
07th-24th of September 2021 : Pre-selection by the jury of the HUB Entrepreneurship and Innovation UNIL
- 30th of September 2021 : Interview of the short-listed candidates and final selection of 8 projects
2nd of October 2021 : Start of the program
Details of the acceleration program of autumn 2021
#1 – 02nd of October 2021 : Onboarding, start of the program
#2 – 12th of October 2021 : Value proposition
#3 – 06th of November 2021 : Testing & Prototyping
#4 – 16th of November 2021 : Business Model
#5 – 27th of November 2021 : Communication & Presentation
#6 – 07th of December 2021 : Finance
#7 – 14th of December 2021 : Legal & IP
Dry Run – 21th of December 2021
Output Fair – 11th of January 2022
The modules take place alternately either on Tuesday evening from 18:00 to 21:00 or on Saturday morning from 09:00. All details will be sent directly to the selected projects.
To learn more about the acceleration program and to submit your application, go to UCreate3.