The Swiss Data Science Center (SDSC) has launched its fourth Call for Collaborative Data Science Projects for interdisciplinary research, open to researchers employed by an institution of the ETH Domain (Eawag, Empa, EPFL, ETH Zürich, PSI, or WSL).
The goals of the SDSC Collaborative Data Science Projects are to help researchers and domain experts leverage the state-of-the-art in data science to develop models and analyses to support their research. At the same time, SDSC collaborative schemes support the application of techniques developed in research labs working on data science methods to real world scenarios.
· Submission of pre-proposals: July 13, 2020
· Invitation to submit full proposals: August 10, 2020
· Submission of full proposals: October 26, 2020
· Final decision on full proposals: January 25, 2021
· Start of projects: March-June 2021
View submission and information as well as the full call text in the SDSC call documentation (PDF).